Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/24 Outdoor Wednesday # 224

Outdoor-Wednesday-button_thumb1_thum

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

The dogwood trees bloomed weeks ago but I thought I would share some pictures I took when they did!

dogwood

dogwood_flower

dogwood_tree-2.s600x600[1]

Dogwood2

dogwood3

dogwood-tree

flowering-dogwood-tree

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

23 comments:

  1. We are at the lake. Just arrived today, in time to see the Dogwood blooming.

    Your photos are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again this week and sharing the beautiful Dogwood blossoms.
    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogwoods have such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous trees giving such beauty in the neighborhood. Do they come in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo beautiful, Susan!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful collection. And to Andrea above, yes, they come in a lovely pink as well. Seattle's are not even in bud yet, but we'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness those dogwood trees are so beautiful in Spring. Lovely, just lovely post, Susan.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dogwood blooms look so happy and cheerful. Thanks for posting them.
    Thanks too for hosting this fun meme.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Beautifull photos and great blog!especially for me thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happ ow! Nice pictures you show
    xoxo, Wieczora (◔‿◔) | Mein Fotoblog

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the beautiful photos of the gorgeous dogwoods.. somehow I've missed them again!
    you truly made my day!
    Hugs and smiles..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how we are hoping for some dry warn weather

    Our rivers are flooding and some basements

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love dogwood. Mine are just getting ready to bloom. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. We don't have the dogwood as much as the south does, but we do have beautiful flowering pink trees everywhere. I love seeing your dogwood, and thank you for hosting us!
    Blessings,
    Gayle from Behind the Gate

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dogwood tree is beautiful! Thanks for sharing,
    .

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a dogwood but it's the shrub kind not a tree and it has fabulous red stems that look great throughout the winter. Love those flowers on your dogwood though.
    Thank you for hosting.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enchanting images of Spring! Glad you shared them with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Susan,

    Your dogwood are stunning. Love them.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photo's. So glad spring is finally here. Bloged about my spring break trip at FDR State Park. Hope you wil visit me there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry but I put in the wrong post and don't know how to delete it so there are two from me. Maybe some one didn't see the one from Callaway Gardens. The one I posted next was of my visit to Roosevelt State Park this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Dogwood tree pictures I've always liked Dogwood trees.
    We have a pink Dogwood tree in our back yard it's not in bloom yet.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!